These site provide a overview about the data usage in game. The version is updated on 10.12.19 to add mod data.
9 Nations use since 0.2a the Unity game engine. Unity has collected some or all of the following information about your device at the start of the game and will send it. The data will be used to get an overview about your hardware to improve your game experience:
- unique device identifiers (e.g., IDFV for iOS devices and Android ID for Android devices);
- IP address;
- country of install (mapped from IP address);
- device manufacturer and model platform type (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, etc.) and the operating system and version running on your system or device;
- CPU information such as model, the number of CPUs present, frequency, and instruction set support flags;
- the graphics card type and vendor name; graphics card driver name and version (e.g., “nv4disp.dll 184.108.40.206”);
- which graphics API is in use (e.g., “OpenGL 2.1” or “Direct3D 9.0c”);
- amount of system and video RAM present;
- current screen resolution;
- version of the Unity Editor used to create the game;
- sensor flags (e.g., device support for gyroscope, touch pressure or accelerometer);
- application or bundle identification (“app ID”) of the game installed;
- unique advertising identifiers provided for iOS and Android devices (e.g., IDFA or Android Ad ID);
- and a checksum of all the data that gets sent to verify that it transmitted correctly.
In the point of a crash the game will automatic send some data to Unity’s Cloud Diagnostic. Unity has collected device information, like IP address and device identifiers, as well as events completed to this crash and the stack crash log. The data will be saved 7 days on the unity server.
You can find more informations about Unity Analytics under unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
If you do not want your information collected by Unity for other purposes described herein, such as crash reporting or helping you save your place in the game, you need to play offline or use a firewall to block the game connection to the internet. The game will work without problems.